Outline the issues that should be considered to ensure the health and safety of cleaners employed in a school out of normal working hours. (8)
There are following issues such as:
- The use of chemicals and electrical equipment.
- Dealing with sharp objects such as broken glass, manual handling, etc.),
- Those particular to the school situation (e.g. laboratory and workshop hazards);
- Those associated with out-of- hours work (lone working, communication, supervision, Security, emergency arrangements, etc.).
Other Important Health and Safety Topics:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- Purpose Of Three Main Sections Of An Organization’s Health And Safety Policy.
- Circumstances That May Require A Health And Safety Policy To Be Reviewed
- Setting Of Health and Safety Targets & Their Importance
- Reasons Why An Organization Should Review Its Health And Safety Performance
Other Important Useful Links: